In Home Care at Comfort Keepers of Garden Grove, CA
Our in home care plans are here to serve you and your loved one
Having the conversation with your loved one regarding the limitations they are facing while living at home independently is tough. Here at Comfort Keepers we provide in home care services designed to cater to their specific needs that you will be considering. Providing the proper care they need will be empowering for them and leave you at ease knowing that when you are not there your loved one is being cared for. Our caregivers who provide these services are passionate about providing care and creating a positive impact on our clients lives.
In Home Care Services at Comfort Keepers of Garden Grove:
● In Home Care: Our care ensures a reliable foundation for our senior clients to live free and independently.
● Interactive Caregiving: This service is designed to keep senior’s physically active and mentally and socially stimulated. This encourages a healthier lifestyle and promotes a more well-established sense of self well-being in our clients.
● Respite Care: When you need to take some time off from being the primary caregiver for your loved one, our services are here to relieve you of these duties.
● Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: We provide specialized care to residents with Dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease to promote a better life at home.
● End of Life Care: Our end of life care promotes positive and memorable times during this stage of your loved one’s life. We are here to take the caregiving burdens away while you enjoy this important time in your life.
● Transitioning Home: Your loved one moving home right after being discharged can leave you feeling concerned and worried. With this service, we provide care to residents who need help living independently during this transition home.
If you are interested in these services, we offer a free in-home consultation to have a further conversation about our in home care plans. You and your loved one will talk with our experts to plan what services are required, creating a custom plan for care.
Please call us today! (714) 450-6494